BMVC2013 - Call for Papers
Authors are invited to submit full-length high-quality papers in image processing and machine vision. Papers covering theory and/or application areas of computer vision are invited for submission. Submitted papers will be refereed on their originality, presentation, empirical results, and quality of evaluation.
All papers will be reviewed *doubly blind*, normally by three members of our international programme committee. Please note that BMVC is a single track meeting with oral and poster presentations and will include two keynote presentations plus the traditional tutorial.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Statistics and machine learning for vision
- Stereo, calibration, geometric modelling and processing
- Person, face and gesture tracking
- Object and object class recognition
- Motion, flow and tracking
- Segmentation and feature extraction
- Model-based vision
- Activity and behaviour recognition
- Real-time and robot vision
- Image processing techniques and methods
- Texture, shape and colour
- Video analysis
- Document processing and recognition
- Vision for quality assurance, medical diagnosis, etc.
- Vision for visualization, interaction, and graphics
For details on the submission and paper policies please see the Instructions for Authors.
24 Apr 2013 Full Paper Submission Due
01 May 2013 Full Paper Submission Due (Final Deadline)
01 Jul 2013 Author Notification of Acceptance
25 Jul 2013 Camera-ready Paper & Author Registration Due
09 Sep 2013 Conference Start